Anti Slip – Anti Creep Underlay for Rugs and Mats
Underlay is approximately 4mm thick and 350 grams per square metre
Works on Hard or Carpeted Flooring
Available in a variety of sizes
On Demonstration in our Showroom – On The High Street
Available to Order
Fitting & Care Instructions
- Ensure the floor is vacuumed, clean and dry.
- The underlay should be approximately 3-5cm smaller than the rug or mat.
- If required the underlay can be easily cut to size with household scissors.
- Remove the plastic film from the underlay before fitting.
- Do not wash or dry clean the underlay.
- If the underlay loses its adhesion over time, use a fine spray of clean water to revive the adhesive and leave to air dry before re-fitting.
- If using with an oversized rug or mat, simply use as many pieces of underlay as required side-by-side. Taping or splicing is not necessary.
Rug or Mat on Carpet
- Place the black side facing downwards on the carpet.
- Place the rug or mat on the grey side.
Rug or Mat on Smooth Flooring
- Place the grey side facing downwards on the smooth floor.
- Place the rug or mat on the black side.
Why do I need underlay for my rug or mat?
- Help maintain the appearance of a rug or mat for the duration of its lifetime.
- Reduce the risk of slips, trips and falls from rugs or mats.
- Stop your rug or mat from slipping on smooth floors and creeping on carpet.
- Stop your rug or mat from curling at the corners and pushing up against furniture.
- Stop abrasion on timber or delicate floor surfaces.
- Provide extra cushioning.
Why choose our anti-slip / anti-creep underlay
- Unlike cheaper alternatives, this product is made in America and will continue to work long past the life of your rug or mat.
- Made of two different polyester fibres, needle punched together, and coated on both sides with a specially formulated water-based pressure sensitive dry adhesive. This specially formulated coating allows it to outperform underlays coated with a plain polymeric-acrylic resin.
- Thicker and denser compared to other underlays which produces a light cushioning effect and prevents horizontal movement which causes rucking.
- Suitable for use with underfloor heating not exceeding a temperature of 32 degrees Celsius.
- Easy to relocate, odourless, breathable and harmless to all floor surfaces, rugs and mats.
Available Sizes – Only Selected Sizes in Showroom
- 60 x 120cm